Hello and welcome to my corner of Georgia at Red Roof Farm. My blog is about the things that make me the most happy...family, home, church, collecting primitive antiques, junk ( I mean treasure) hunting, decorating, getting my hands dirty outside, an assortment of crafts and making stuff. Whew!!! As if I need more to do with a full time job of teaching. I grew up on an 85 acre farm where we raised cows, hay and an occasional ruckus. Now, we raise horses, flowers, vegetables and kids. I hope to someday make a living from home, but I can't quit my day job just yet. Thanks for stopping by!!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Four legged family members


I thought I would share pictures of a couple of our four legged family members. It took me several minutes to get Tucker to lay still and Lizzie didn't want her picture made at all. You can tell she is not happy about the whole prospect of being in a picture with Tucker. My 18 month old thinks the dog's name is "Bad Dog" instead of Tucker. Speaking of 18 month olds, while I was trying to get a picture of the dogs.....he was playing in the toilet!! Wonderful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment