Hello and welcome to my corner of Georgia at Red Roof Farm. My blog is about the things that make me the most happy...family, home, church, collecting primitive antiques, junk ( I mean treasure) hunting, decorating, getting my hands dirty outside, an assortment of crafts and making stuff. Whew!!! As if I need more to do with a full time job of teaching. I grew up on an 85 acre farm where we raised cows, hay and an occasional ruckus. Now, we raise horses, flowers, vegetables and kids. I hope to someday make a living from home, but I can't quit my day job just yet. Thanks for stopping by!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

First time trick or treating


This is my little pumpkin and he went trick or treating for the first time this year. Last year we dressed him up as Tigger, but for pictures only, no candy. He still doesn't eat the candy, but we went anyway. Its funny how he knew what that plastic jack o lantern bucket was for. He inspected every piece of candy that went in there. We made it to five houses of friends and former neighbors before he had had enough. If it were not for the Kai lan DVD playing in the car we would not have made it that far. Thank goodness for portable DVD's!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a cutey patooty pumpkin boy. That's good of you mom to keep him away from the sugar. His teeth and bones will thank you:)
    Thanks for visiting my blog and complimenting my music mix. Stop back anytime:)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete